Saturday 9 June 2018

Now Teaching: Week 40

I’m stress eating comfort food again. That time of year at work. Anne-Lise implies she’d help me if she wasn’t on her strict diet. ^.- I THINK I’m ready for what’s to come this week? Which means probably not at all. I already jumped to a conclusion when I got a phone call at the end of Thursday (a parent, not my wife). Thursday was just bad, what with the Ontario election. On the lighter side, colleagues threw me a surprise shower at end of day Monday with some big ticket items, that was so nice.
Previous INDEX Next

*
Item counts run Sunday (June 3) to Saturday (June 9).

Step Count 2017: About 59,800 (26 stars).
STEP COUNT 2018: Over 61,500. 14 stars.

THIS TIME LAST YEAR:
-Felt depressed, hooked into the comic community on Discord.

SchoolMail 2017: 65 (0 sent)
SCHOOL EMAIL 2018: 92 New (16 sent)
Up to Day 180179, barring time for fact-checking.



TEACHING RELATED ITEMS:
 -Finalized exam for 4U
 -Staff Meeting Tues
 -“Relay for Life” supervision Tues
 -Finalized 2 exams and summative for 3U
 -Graded 2/3 of 3U classes tests

WRITING + ART RELATED ITEMS:
 -Drew, inked, coloured comic for June 4
 -Drew, inked, coloured comic for June 18
 -Thursday stArt Faire Comic Chat

OTHER ITEMS:
 -Food delivery and dealing with soup error
 -Car Seat clinic and buying BabiesRUs items
 -Lotus Prince’s “Clock Tower (PS1)” and “American McGee’s Alice”

UPCOMING FOR SURE:
 -Uhmmmm?? Council maybe?

STUFF TO SCHEDULE FOR 2018:
 -Recap for OAME 2018
 -Recap for ConBravo 2017
 -Recap for CanCon 2017
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Catching up with web serials
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk


RH Stress Level: 5 (ACS Standby)

No comments:

Post a Comment