Saturday 3 June 2017

Not Teaching: Week 48

I’ve now been doing these weekly posts for over 52 weeks; this post marks week 53. (Recall that I started with Week Negative 4.) I’d figured on starting a new category, “It’s Been a Year”, and still not done... but most of the stuff is actually done. I am kind of surprised by that. I now basically see June as my Last Month to deplete the list of items. The summer needs to be devoted to building the teaching back up, and considering the T&T sequel. Well, it’s sort of a plan.
Previous INDEX Next

*
Item counts run Sunday (May 28) to Saturday (June 3).

Step Count: About 59,250. 22 stars.
Some kinda high days, versus three hitting 7500 exact.

School Email Count: 81 New (2 sent)
Lots of the emails were COMA. Offence declaration done.


Redesign! New AN Figurines

Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Write last T&T Commentary post
 -Wrote “Epsilon Project” serial entry
 -Drew an badge to use for Epsilon (based on Steins;Gate)
 -Drew, inked and coloured strip for next Monday
 -Edited post for Little Kuriboh panel at AN

Non-Writing Items:
 -Made it back from Anime North
 -Math meeting Monday, with dinner after
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -Massaging for shoulder Thursday
 -Met with friends Saturday

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -NAC on Friday
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Yoga ends on Monday. I need to do more individual work on my core.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment