Saturday, 27 May 2017

Not Teaching: Week 47

Voting is open for my new serial, as I’ve cued up the last of Time & Tied. Also this week, a guest post went up on Drew’s site, boosting my stats, I went to the Big Show Concert at my high school, I went back home for the 50th anniversary of my middle school, and Anime North. (Oh, and I caught up on Supergirl.) Yeah, this message has effectively been written in advance and cued up. Except I didn’t get around to queuing it, so it’s being posted and formatting will be worked out later.
Previous INDEX Next

*
Item counts run Sunday (May 21) to Saturday (May 27).

Step Count: About 73,000. 23 stars.
Sunday was low. Convention happened starting Friday.

School Email Count: 68 New (4 sent)
Math mtg incoming, also 25th anniversary of school.



Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Drew, inked and coloured strip for last Monday
 -Drew, inked and coloured strip for next Monday
 -Watched last “Steins;Gate” ep and blogged
 -Re-edited T&T Book 2 (mostly for dialogue) and reposted
 -Teaser for “Time Untied” cued up with some intro words
 -Posted an “Art Aside” to finish May

Non-Writing Items:
 -Saw “Bon Cop Bad Cop 2” movie
 -Met with friend for tea/wrap
 -Dinner with friends Monday
 -Weeding outside, cleaned freezer inside
 -Got to Anime North, commissioned art

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Math meeting Monday
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -Massaging for shoulder Thursday
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

I watched the Steins;Gate movie as this would have been posting. Woot.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment