Saturday 22 April 2017

Not Teaching: Week 42

After all the effort for the character bible, I got silence. Well, a couple of likes on Facebook. Until I tweeted at people. That still feels like a weird thing to do. I didn’t get back to Camp NaNo edits until Thursday, and even though I had the chance, I didn’t lower the bar from 60 hours. No chance I’ll make it, but I feel like I need to fail. That takes the pressure off for the future.
Previous INDEX Next

Other than the massive Math-Tans work, I did some serial catchups. Tumblr's less of a thing now. T&T is running in the background, seems like someone read to Part 14 yesterday though, whacky. And my parents brought up memorabilia with their visit.

*
Item counts run Sunday (April 16) to Saturday (April 22).

Step Count: About 55,000. 19 stars.
Tuesday was low this week. Stars do still streak.

School Email Count: 61 New (3 sent)
It’s official, I have 6 Math for the 2017-18 school year.



Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Drew references for rest of trig, couple extras
 -Coloured all entries for Character Bible
 -Tidied up office area and filed all artwork
 -Wrote up a math locations summary and made new map

Camp NaNoWriMo: (10 hr previous)
 -“Algebra Girl” edits up to Entry 24 (9 hr)

Non-Writing Items:
 -Assembled cabinet desk and end table with Anne-Lise
 -Got most of presentation together for COMA @ UOttawa
 -Birthday dinner with relatives Saturday

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Math presentation Tuesday
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -School festival outing Thursday
 -Birthday outing
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about AFEMO Conference (from Oct)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Local Dairy Queen was closed yesterday, open today. Guess it’s spring.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment