Saturday 1 April 2017

Not Teaching: Week 39

I signed up for “Camp NaNoWriMo” this past week. Because I’m crazy. After all, I only just got through all the guest stuff for April Fools; Anne-Lise herself has remarked on how I still seem to be as busy now as when I teach. What is this concept, “relaxing”?

Still, I’m hoping the NaNo stuff gets me editing November’s effort. It’s the sort of thing I should probably send to “Ink & Insights” before the end of May. I also may be doing a serial guest post for someone in May, and I’ll need to write that. And I’ve got the idea for a new column entitled "BIAS: Becoming Informed About Statistics". So much writing.
Previous INDEX Next

Except I need to get my comic to #300 first, and do a new character page, and find out more about “Top WebComics”. Also, gotta tidy my desk for a new photo. OH! And today’s a first - three posts on this blog on the same day. I try to NEVER post twice in a day, since it’s often so sporadic anyway, but it only makes sense for April 1st. (I cued up both “Behind the Scenes” posts for the same time. The first one cued did post “first”.) So yeah, I’m constantly going at 88mph. Isn’t that normal for everyone?

*
Item counts run Sunday (March 26) to Saturday (April 1).

Step Count: About 59,600. 23 stars.
After more than a double day (Monday walk to yoga and pub, 11 stars), I had a lesser day. Still on a stars streak though.

School Email Count: 79 New (3 sent)
Apparently the District Review of our school is finally going ahead next week. Only took years.



Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Drew and inked comic for Monday
 -Finished reading research for April Fools comic
 -Created entire April Fool Guest comic
 -Finished “Behind the Scenes” post for Serial
 -Wrote “Behind the Scenes” post for comic
 -Finished all of “Anime North 2016” recap
 -Read and posted WFG April Fool 2017 master list
 -Signed up for 60 hrs of Camp NaNoWriMo
 -Started re-edits on T&T, Book 2

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Yoga Monday
 -Dinner with friends Monday

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -By-election voting Monday (research)
 -Airbag replacement appointment Tuesday
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about AFEMO Conference (from Oct)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Ended up back at HMV again. Couple cheap CDs. Also, key files are backed up!
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment