Saturday, 11 March 2017

Not Teaching: Week 36

Seems the more caught up I am, the less productive I am. It’s not like I don’t have things to do, and the list isn’t that much shorter than it was in January. Do I fear being caught up? Relaxing? Possibly I fear a lack of scheduling. One of the things I discussed with the kinesiologist this past week was how yoga feels like a “disruption”, because it’s only once a week. Whereas I’m always up by 9am to watch “Mayday” on Discovery channel. I thrive on routine. I hesitate when it's absent.


Previous INDEX Next

Interestingly, school is very routine - until it isn’t (tests, extra curriculars, assemblies). The mind is a crazy place. Remember to set your clocks ahead if you’re in North America.

*
Item counts run Sunday (March 5) to Saturday (March 11).

Step Count: About 52,800. 14 stars.
Very uniform distribution this week. A star is 10 consecutive minutes of more than meandering.

School Email Count: 56 New (2 sent)
I now need to pull together a short social media presentation by Apr 25th.


Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Inked in comics for last Monday and this Monday
 -Wrote more comics, up to #300 (not inclusive)
 -Finished Commentary 26 for T&T (mostly)
 -Wrote most of the guest post for Time2TimeTravel
 -Joined “ComicBookHour” forum + posted

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Yoga Monday
 -Doctor’s Appointment Wednesday
 -Another chapter of Gleick’s “Time Travel”
 -Family dinner Friday

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about AFEMO Conference (from Oct)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

Holding pattern, I guess. Made some blog comments too, I don’t track those.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment