Saturday 13 January 2018

Now Teaching: Week 19

Decided not to sign back up for yoga. Snow shovelling seems to get my days over 10k for steps, plus I’m feeling like I’m in a state of almost being perpetually caught up. Crazy thaw and snow led to another postponing of seeing my aunt, along with a “no bus” day for reworking my January schedule. (Also took down outdoor XMas lights.) I am having comic motivation issues, trying to see a path forwards.
Previous INDEX Next

*
Item counts run Sunday (Jan 7) to Saturday (Jan 13).

Step Count 2017: About 53,000.
STEP COUNT 2018: Over 70,400. 14 stars.
Seriously, only Wed and Sat weren’t over 10k.

THIS TIME LAST YEAR:
-My physical health was questionable (arm tingles). I walked more.

SchoolMail 2017: 50 (0 sent)
SCHOOL EMAIL 2018: 107 New (16 sent)
Up to Day 83, I have taken 24.833 of 11 days of sick leave so far.



TEACHING RELATED ITEMS:
 -“Phantom” rehearsals on Monday & Thursday
 -Feedback on rough draft summatives
 -Staff meeting, though that was brief
 -Set exam for both math courses
 -Plugging away again at Probability Projects
 -Saturday “Phantom” rehearsal after brunch

WRITING + ART RELATED ITEMS:
 -Scans and final edits on “Untold Tales” TTNexus post
 -Thursday stArt Faire Comic Chat

OTHER ITEMS:
 -Sunday “Star Wars: Last Jedi” with family
 -Sunday dinner with relatives
 -Friday NAC Play “887”
 -Saturday brunch with friends
 -Contrasting Lotus Prince with Eric van Wilderman.

UPCOMING FOR SURE:
 -Math meeting. Teachers Council. Doctor’s Apt.

STUFF TO SCHEDULE FOR 2018:
 -Recap for ConBravo 2017
 -Recap for CanCon 2017
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Catching up with web serials
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk


RH Stress Level: 3 (Divine Buster Extension)

No comments:

Post a Comment