Saturday 18 March 2017

Not Teaching: Week 37

My guest post “Models of Time and Fate” went live this past Monday. Since then I’ve been crazy busy, which is kind of the opposite of a normal March Break. Largely because April 1st will involve two guest posts and the coordination of a Math Conference, yet all of my buffers and cued up posts are gone now. Gah. So, actual writing, very sporadic.
Previous INDEX Next

On the down side, my “Cubic” song parody was not a finalist, and I don’t know why I submit math parody songs anywhere (including YouTube). On the plus side, actual comments on my serial, and another math fanart. Onwards.

*
Item counts run Sunday (March 12) to Saturday (March 18).

Step Count: About 52,900. 12 stars.
Still a very uniform distribution.

School Email Count: 26 New (4 sent)
March Break. But Conference incoming.



Writing/Art Related Items:
 -Wrote, drew and inked a comic special for Pi Day
 -Inserted NEXT posts for ENTIRE Math-tans serial
 -Reading research for April Fools posts
 -Started ANorth 2016 recap

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Yoga Monday
 -Dinner with friends Monday
 -3 Family dinners and a lunch
 -Tidied house and hosted a dinner

POSSIBLE NEXT ITEMS:
 -Doctor’s appointment Monday
 
Picture is hung
-Math Council meeting Monday

 -Get Serial Guest Post done
 -Get Comic Guest Post done
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about AFEMO Conference (from Oct)
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Polling and Bias
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

At this point, I need to not fall further behind.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment