Saturday 8 October 2016

Not Teaching: Week 14

Belatedly realized a quarter year has passed since I was last teaching. Feels too soon for a round-up though. My writing feels like it’s stalled, and I’m not sure why the motivation isn’t there. Been playing more of the computer game.


Previous INDEX Next

Also, the biggest news is my car died on Monday, so I couldn’t drive home Thursday... so I ended up attending the french provincial math conference in Ottawa on Thursday instead. Meaning I had to wake up at 7am while my wife slept in. Life is strange. Tensioner bolts are problematic.

Item counts run Sunday (October 2) to Saturday (October 8).

Step Count: About 55,800.
Over 7,000 per day. Only 3 days topping 8000 though. Went walking with my Dad today, that was nice.

School Email Count: 61 New (2 sent)
Last week I mentioned booking of parent-teacher interviews online; apparently the glitches are still being worked out? Good times. Also, staff meetings may no longer have snacks.



Writing/Art Related Items (from Sun to Sat):
 -Some back edits through T&T following some blog comments.

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Reinstalled Windows ME computer in my office
 -Medical Appointment Monday
 -Dealing with broken down car ;.;
 -Watched “Timeless” TV show premiere, it was okay
 -Mowed lawn
 -Yoga Tuesday
 -Haircut
 -Somewhat dealt with full camera memory card
 -French Math Conference Wed eve & Thurs
 -Visiting home for Thanksgiving
 -Bit more reading in “Temporal Element II”.

PROBABLE PROJECTS in the coming week:
 -Meeting with in-laws to start week
 -Should get back to recaps or SOMETHING


My old bedroom... Jays cup from 1993...

WOULD BE NICE items:
 -Actually turn this into more of a newsletter?
 -Post recap about OAME (from May)
 -Post recap about Math PD (from Feb)
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (from Sept)
 -Post recap about COMA Social (from Sept)
 -Do more editing on my T&T story
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Decision Fatigue
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -French Citizenship project
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott)
 -Catch up more on “Bones” (no spoilers past S11.16!*)
 -Get back onto tumblr.
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

I think I have a week coming up without obligations.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment