Saturday 10 September 2016

Not Teaching: Week 10

Sometimes I feel like the next 10 months are sinking in, other times I’m still so busy doing the things I’m trying to get done now. At least I have the time for them, what with still not teaching. Writing and cooking and reading and doing any number of other things though. Vague plans for a redesign here to have a better “brand”, after a panel at CanCon.


Previous INDEX Next

Item counts run Sunday (September 4) to Saturday (September 10).

Step Count: About 49,500.
Over 10k on Labour Day with the parade. Under 3k on Thursday, because I knew I’d have to leave the house for the next 10 days, so spent that day at home.

School Email Count: 57 New (1 needed reply)
-New self-attendance system I’ll need to learn upon my return. New procedure for concussion tracking.
-Prior to today, I only checked email through Tuesday, so I should keep this tally up to make sure I check in once per week.


CanCon 2016 Opening Ceremonies

Writing/Art Related Items (from Sun to Sat):
 -Three CanCon 2015 posts, including editing from notes.
 -Wrote a somewhat detailed response to a post on “Math w/ Bad Drawings”
 -Work progressing (incomplete) on T&T Part 83.
 -CanCon workshop “Get Plot” on Friday, and other CanCon events.

Given the 3 scheduled posts per week (two T&T, this one) plus the recaps, I’ve actually put up at least 16 posts over the last 16 days across both blogs.

Non-Writing Items for the past week:
 -Did some organizing of email (LinkedIn, pls stop)
 -Scanning of some medical documents
 -Two more “Bones” episodes
 -Walked in Labour Day Parade
 -Blood work done on Tuesday
 -Finished reading JLV’s “This Is Not A Test”
 -Read (reread) first two Buffy Season 8 Volumes, started the third
 -Niece’s birthday with relatives on Saturday

PROBABLE PROJECTS in the coming week:
 -Math meeting on Monday
 -Yoga Tuesday
 -Medical appointment Wednesday
 -Packing before Flying to BC


Actually saw this ep again on TV this week...

WOULD BE NICE items:
 -French Citizenship project
 -Post recap about OAME (from May)
 -Post recap about Math PD (from Feb)
 -Post recap about Anime North (from May) (*NEW)
 -Post recap about CanCon 2016 (present) (*NEW)
 -Do more editing on my T&T story
 -Catch up with web serials I’ve enjoyed
 -Write a TANDQ article on Decision Fatigue
 -Write a post about types of praise/encouragement
 -Organize all the paper clutter from school
 -Organize all the electronic clutter from school
 -Weed through/organize emails
 -Do another Parody Math Video
 -Actually market some of my creative stuff
 -Binging Anime (Magical Index)
 -Binging Anime (Steins Gate)
 -Binging Anime (RWBY borrowed from Scott) (*NEW)
 -Catch up more on “Bones” (no spoilers past S11.14!)
 -Get back onto tumblr.
 -Read some of the books sitting at my desk

I need to take time off recaps. I plan on this coming week to be a bit of a break.
Previous INDEX Next

No comments:

Post a Comment